Hundreds of time we have talked about in this post that QB is by the most amazing tool you can get to digitalize your accounts. Since the program is made with the snippets of codes as is thus is prone to some technical faults. “QuickBooks restore failed can’t remove log file” is one of the most irritating problems that bug accounting users.
Technical support softwares are though the best kind of tools, but there is sometimes lot of issues reported. That’s why it is always recommended that you keep a full proof backup for your QuicKbooks. Get the bugs fixed, what all is required is that you can get the necessary support.
What is quickbooks restore failed can’t remove log file error?
If QuickBooks is the thing you need for your support activities then you should be well aware that you will be acquainted with many types of error. These errors include issues like:
- My QuickBooks is not working, what to do?
- Quickbooks is not letting me login. Can you offer me a solution.
- My program is crashing continously, is there a way out, as I have a lot of data within.
All these questions people ask when they are faced with QuickBooks bugs. Though we cannot cover everything but we sure will discuss about why QuickBooks restore file fails.
Well the major reason why it actually happens is when you try to login to your QuickBooks account from a different computer which is also not the host computer then you are face this issue. To fix this very issue you are first required to sign off from your host computer, doing this will then only let you login.
Permanent solution for your QuickBooks error:
Though there is no such thing as permanent solution, all you will need to do is test, what works best for you. If you are able to fix your issue in no time then you will be at your best, but if the error still persist then check for the step by step process:
- Login to your QuickBooks account.
- If you are using quickbooks in a multi-user format then you would be requested to ask your every user to log off from their account.
- Once the account has been logged in from your end then locate the .qbw file.
- Once the file is located, simply delete the duplicate file and rename the older file with .qbw_extension.
- Now log out from QuickBooks and shut down your computer.
- Restart the system, where you want to log in your QuickBooks.
- Do the same activity which was earlier giving you “quickbooks restore failed can’t remove log file” error.
- If you are able to pass through Quickbooks then you have successfully fixed your error.
In case you still encounter error issues then, you are supposed to connect with Tech support companies.